Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What A Day!

Today was an OKAY day. I guess. The 3 hours I got to spend with some friends helped out a lot. I am going to take the girls to the Playground in a little while. As soon as I get my brain straight. My main trouble today. Kadi. She is 12 months old. I can't get her to take a cup. No matter what I do she won't even try it! It's driving me nuts! ARGH! And if I hear one more Doctor say it shouldn't be that hard I am going to scream. You know these people don't have kids right. Well almost all our stuff for the trip is packed. I am trying to keep it down to as little as possible. At least I don't have much to clean. LoL. Okay enough complaining. I had a wonderful time at my friends Trish's house. She, Leilani, Jennifer, and I just sat and talked. We let the kids play and swapped stories forever. It was great I hope we can do it again before I leave I don't think I am ever going to see them again after. Which makes me very sad. Well, off to work I go. Love ya. Have fun!

No comments: