What I meant to say is that I love the clear blue skies that we get out here where I live. Yes, it's a long commute to (almost) Los Angeles, but I could never leave my lovely blue skies.
I was reminded of that this weekend. It's one of the reasons I can live with the long commute.
I'm thinking good thoughts for you and your kidlets (and Dave too!).
2 comments:
Oops. That entry was filled with typos! haha!
Starting over.
What I meant to say is that I love the clear blue skies that we get out here where I live. Yes, it's a long commute to (almost) Los Angeles, but I could never leave my lovely blue skies.
I was reminded of that this weekend. It's one of the reasons I can live with the long commute.
I'm thinking good thoughts for you and your kidlets (and Dave too!).
Post a Comment