Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hello!!

Sorry it's been so long. Been working and cleaning. We are getting the house ready for another move. We are heading out in in June or July. Not sure when or where yet but we are trying to get the junk cleared up in the house first. Almost done with my spring afghan an I have started one of my own design I will post pictures when I have them.
Dave has settled in nicely to our family routine. Kadi has calmed down ALOT. Anna is alright.... she still is having trouble with focus. But, we have decided it is best fr her to repeat Kindergarten.
So at least I don't have to worry about her struggling to understand what is going on next year an trying to catch up to every one else. Well back to house work. Love you guys!!

1 comment:

Omana said...

*hugs hugs* It was so great seeing you a couple weeks ago!! I need to send you pictures!