I just wish I could snap my fingers an make everything clean it self! Grrr!!! THe laundry monster is eating my couch I have a bunch of UFO's that aren't for me! None of them are for me. They are all presents. I feel all crafty, but I can't figure out what I want to do. AHHHH! I don't know. An Kadi is going crazy.
Anna was home from school today. Yea! Teacher training day. So we went an had lunch with daddy. Rode the bus. Talked to new people. Had a good ole' time. Yea.
Watching some more Charmed Seasons right now. Whoowoo!
Well gotta go! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Teacher Training days are the worst. I just worked a half day for one - the kids were nutso. I left them with my co-worker. I wish him and luck and a not totally ruined building when I get back on Monday.
Hope you have a better weekend.
Post a Comment