Cleaning an chucking stuff. Getting ready for the *possible* move. We may or may not be moving in July. But better to be safe than sorry. I don't wanna have to move an go through the crap WHEN I get to Mom's. :P There is STILL so much crap. After we threw out so much at Fort Irwin. We will be selling stuff when we do find out when we are going no matter when it is. The old ass furniture that is about to die. So we have a little bit to move on. That way we don't have to dip into the savings. I plan on selling a few other things. I hope it works :P
Had to take new passport photos, an get paperwork together, since they expired. *ugh* Gotta go turn that stuff in.
Been working on Tracy's baby blanket. It has turned into an afghan :P. It will be done before the baby is born. YAY!!!! :P
We had the captian's change of command. We now have a NEW Captian. I am SOOOOOO happy! And of course Dave made faces the whole time :P






Oh an Kadi whooped Anna an I at bowling!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment