We packing up! We are getting a date today! It's official! It could be as little as 3 weeks now. *my stomach hurts.* I don't know what to do. *Sigh* We still have so much junk to go through an throw out, an give away.
Decide what we need right now, an what we can do with out, an what can be put up for several months. *sigh* I am so glad we have a large shed at Mom's. :P Ok here we go. Time to get to work. I hate this part about any move. An this is the big one. The last HUGE Army move. SO it's the biggest one of all. The scariest. *would someone tell my tummy to quit ugh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
~Shhhh.....deep breaths!~
~Dear tummy please be still~
*Jade Makes you a special tea*
Now your tummy feels better...woohoo!
If I was there I would help you with your last HUGE Army move!
Sending you The Brightest of Blessings
Oh that is big news! It's all going to work out -- tell that tummy to chill.
It's a lot of work but you'll get through it.
Post a Comment