Saturday, March 20, 2010
all this stuff all over again ...
I have to sort crap out all over again. An it looks like I am gonna have to be a bitch for my kids sake. I can't stand this. I apparently didn't know him at all. He went an bought a brand new truck with money no one had! WTF! I am having small issues right now. I have no clue what is going on anymore. An I don't think I want to know. I am at the point where if he wants to toss all of the life we were creating out the window that's fine. But an explanation , besides I just don't wanna be married anymore would be frigging nice. Oh an he needs to come an sort out his stuff....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
he bought the truck? not rent?
yeah bought it..went an got a loan from pioneer an bought it...an is no longer helping me with bills he created...he is having a midlife crisis at 26
well make sure you get the truck in the divorce and we gets the payments, court mandated payments.
its in his name...an I have a car...
I just can't believe he did that morning after he left...what an asshole
sorry kiddo
Post a Comment