Still pulling crap from my house.... still going through all this crap... nothing seems to be getting done even though I keep pulling stuff out... ugh. well here we go again. Over the 4th we were in Mich for two weeks. It was fun. This weekend J sprung a last minute trip for Anna on me , to a horse ranch for her birthday. Already paid for. I couldn't say no. It's what she asked for. I already had a day camp for Kadi set up. An Seamus had an appt on Friday, so I had to stay here.
:/ So the second half of the Mich trip he had to come home early for work. An now this weekend he is in Illinois. I have no idea how to feel about this. But we have been separated * mostly by his design* for almost half of this month. Sigh. I feel crappy.
I will just clean an not think about it. Chances are it all in my head. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh hon i am so sorry to read this. :hug:
Post a Comment