Monday, July 22, 2013

Day Fifty One...

Ever have one of those days were everything you say or do pisses someone off?  That how you do things or your opinion actually  offends them; even though you have done your best to accept theirs?  Yeah, I am.

We ALL have different opinions, it's what makes us people. You can not spew crap for weeks and then cry hate when someone tries to point out the fact that a topic in the media is hateful on ALL sides. And other things need to be paid attention to also.  We have to be the worst generation of right fighters ever.  Over half of what my friends offends me, but tit's their wall, I have a scroll button.  So do you.  Leave people alone.  I am not offended in all honesty by people reactions, just confused and hurt.  So I have attempted to remove all my political  an media  related posts.  I am sure I missed a few.  But, social media is like that.

************

On a another note working on teaching plans for class this week hope it goes well.  

Almost done with Carrie's blanket an Pam's.  Woowho!!!

Laundry folded.  Spaghetti sauce being prepared for jars.  Salsa next!!


No comments: