Monday, March 03, 2014

Well hello cyberfriends!

I have recently left a cybercommunity that has changed so much that 95% of my friends have already jumped ship!  Stew, Mike you know what I  talking about! Lol. But, seriously all sense of contact and community left SG.  It was difficult to talk to friends or make new ones there now.  It saddens me, because I have met some of my best real world friends on there.  
But, oh well one less bill right?

4 comments:

bairdduvessa said...

it's like a ghost town

StScherer said...

It's a shame what happened to a once great community, and I miss the amount of contact I had with friends there, but . . . I do find I have much more time to devote to other internet things now.

Gina said...

Yes it is...

Gina said...

It makes me very sad. I went through the worst times there. But 99% of my friends there I now know outside it! So I can tell them where to put it!