Monday, April 10, 2006

I just now realized....

that I may be a little over controlling. Or at least have a tendency to over prepare. I have already started packing and prepping the few things we have here for the move we will be making in like 5 to 6 weeks. But, it could be before that. But, we have barely over one room full of things. I am sure it will all fit inside a small rental truck. And I have to get a medium one, if my Uncle or mother in law take me. Since they only allow trailers for cars on the medium ones or larger. I started this morning slowly packing a box. And just now realized that I could pack everything in an hour if I wanted. But, here I am packing probably over a month early. Oh well, am I weird? Have fun!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

not weird, just excited about a change of scenery.... loves ya Gina!
Heidi