Friday, April 14, 2006

Ohmygosh!!!!!!

Alright I said housing would open up in 6 weeks, right? Okay..... I pick up my keys on the 24th!!! AHHHH!!! Holy crap. *Breath-breath* Dave MIGHT be able to come home and help me move. But, I am not gonna put to much hope into that. At least now I will be on base an near a more supportive group of people. Which is so awesome. I can't wait to meet my new FRG. They sound like so much fun. And I have been told they have a good counseling facility. Which is also good. I have until August to get my FCC classes started I believe but I might be able to slide under the wire for the May class. But, I think August would be better. I can get the house ready and everything set before I even start the classes. Well I am much happier today. Thankfully the weather man was wrong. Have fun everybody!!!

No comments: