My story begins with 3 things:
1. Kadi...slightly sleepy...very hungry.
2. One cup of jello pudding....chocolate and vanilla swirl.
3. My 5 lb hammer I use to hang up pictures...back of the kitchen counter.
I got up this morning. It was like any other morning. The girls were still asleep so I decided to take a shower. When ten minutes into my shower I hear a loud *POP* and lots of Kadi squeals. I jump out of the shower throw a towel around me.
Still dripping wet I arrive in the kitchen to the sight of my one year old covered in pudding. Then it hits me. It's on the ceiling, the floor, and...yes you guessed it the hammer.
With in the ten minutes I was in the shower Kadi had climbed from her cirb. Pushed her sisters step stool into the kitchen to the refrigorator, and removed the afore mentioned pudding cup. Finding no way to open it. She then pushed the stool over to the counter to find a tool, and spotted the hammer. The rest is well...I will let you use your imagination.
And someone told me yesterday she was to young to understand what I was telling her. Yeah.....right....
ewwwwwwwww
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment