Wednesday, January 24, 2007

WK 5

I have had a decent week a work so far. I am reeeeaaally tired. My house looks horrible. But I will be off this weekend though so I will have time to fix it. It's looking like the guys will be home in around a month..or so. But, that's how the Army works...see I told you. :P I like my job, it's not very long, but I get to say hi to the kids that go by. An I get at least a 3 hour break from Kadi a day. YAY!!! I also am walking around 4-5 more miles a day....OW! My legs hurt so much.
Oh well I wanted to loose MORE weight..it's coming off...but oh so S .... L...O.....W.....! Jeeze....not much crocheting going on..hoping to get some done tonight...but that depends on if I pass out early...*YAWN!* Hope you are all doing well...
The job os doing it's job though....time is going by a little bit faster..while I am not paying attention...

No comments: