Friday, January 26, 2007

I thought it was Neat

I stole it from from Lana :P

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Savannah GA.

2. What's your favorite article of clothing? my bra..no I am not kidding.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Height.

4. What's the last CD that you bought? Hinder.

5. Where's your favorite place to be? Walking.

6. Where is your least favorite place to be? In bed alone.

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? My feet.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body? I'm strong in mind....an my calves:P...

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Between 4:00 - 4:30 am.

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Coffee maker. Duh!

11. What makes you really angry? Stupid people.

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I play 9.

13. Favorite colour? Red and black! I also like bright orange, an yellow, an purple, an green an.......

14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? Ummm...neither

15. Do you believe in an afterlife? I believe in reincarnation...then summerland.

16. Favorite children's book? Fudgemania!!!

17. What is your favorite season? Fall.

18. Your least favorite household chore? Folding Laundry.

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? To speed up time.

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? A indigo butterfly on my back, between my shoulder blades.

21. Can you juggle? Nope.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? Grandma Saunders...Hands Down.

23. What's your favorite day? Saturdays. I get to sleep in.

24. What's in the trunk of your car? No car.

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Sushi.

No comments: