Saturday, November 17, 2007

What to say...

a friends son turned 14 today. I need to get him a copy of "The Complete Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy". I believe he will enjoy it. He loves to read.

I am half way into the second pair of Fingerless gloves for the boys. *Thank you knitting Loom!* I have all the scrunchies for the girls Finished. I then need to start on the hats for the little ones. :P *or teddy bears I haven't decided which yet*. So I think I will get all those done by dead line if I can only get the families mailed off on time I will be all set.
I go in for an Ultrasound on Monday. Let's all hope They find something. I am just tired of throwing up. *Yuck!*
We have pretty much decided this will be our last Army enlistment. An although all who know me personally, know this scares the crap out of me. I am rather glad. We have around 2 and half years left. So we still have awhile but. It's still one of those things in life I need to go through I guess.
The Gods give us these obstacles to make us stronger I know. So it's just time to pull the belts tighter an pour even more into the already nice savings. And hope that it will be enough when the time comes. That an when the transition phase begins, Dave can find a good job. Positive energies all. I will send out, as well as receive. Thanks all for listening....

No comments: