Saturday, April 03, 2010

wooohoooo

Went out wit friends an had sushi for the first time in 6 months. Feel great. Got 2 boxes done today so far...dishes....laundry as begun! Kadis clothes are all in my room cuz I don't want anymore cut up. Hoping to go over to said friends for a little while an chill. Squee! Taking some yarn with me so I can finish some stuff BEFORE I go. So tired tough..... probably because I have been going 300 miles an hour for two days.....

also got some bills paid....turned in a BUNCH of stuff. Like insight junk an direct tv crap..... so thats all done...... yippie! Hopefully will have the direct tv paid off by next month....the insight definitely will be....

An I am feeling more myself....my air isn't black anymore....it's pink an blue again...feel much better....now it just needs to grow! lol

4 comments:

bairdduvessa said...

clothes being cut up?

Gina said...

she is cutting up HER shirts....the ones John gave her...sigh....taking out her aggression on what is tere

bairdduvessa said...

ah, makes sense now.

Gina said...

oh yes