Friday, February 24, 2006

As If ThInGs WeReN't AlReAdY WeIrD eNoUgH..............

Ever felt so spaced out you forgot what you were doing? Yeah, well that happened to me today. Twice! I would be worried if I didn't already know the stress has been mounting pretty high lately. Going to the gym helps get rid of some of it. But, most of it is still there festering. Even though I had a moment of Zen , if you will pardon my loose use of the term. I had it today, the second time I forgot what was going on. I was stretching in the circuit room of the gym, and it hit me. I can't DO anything about it. I can't make the army NOT send Dave to Afghanistan. I can't make my sister suddenly and completely well again. I can't make my parents young again. And I can't make my father in law not be a jerk anymore. So why am I so stressed about any of it? Because , I am a worry wart, that's why. But, it isn't healthily. At all. So I am going to focus on the things I can control. My weight. My health. And my kids. Well, I kind of have them in control...I think. I am working on some new idea for my next body art. It is gonna be a very large piece. I can't wait to post some sketches. Have fun all!!!!

No comments: