Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What a Day.....

Ever just had one of those days? Well I had one today. At it started at 3 am. Anna woke up screaming. Her eyes were crusted over! EEEWWW!!!! I cleaned them off an gave her some mortin to take the edge off her fever. It took only a few minutes to get back to sleep. But, and hour later Kadi woke up. Time to play, mommy!! So I up at 4 am for the day. *sigh* At 7 am I called the Doctors for an appointment for Anna. Very lucky they had an opening for 9 am. Caught the bus, which was thankfully on time. Then headed to the city bus for the doctors office. Got that one just fine. I barely made it in time. Then Waited until 11 for Anna to be seen. *sigh*. Kadi screaming the whole time to destroy the office. Finally the Doctor came in. Said she had conjunctive and gave her a shot. With a prescription for eyedrops. I got tot he bus stop only to have it drive right by. We got to walk 2 miles. Well I did. Anna rode on my back. When we stopped to get the eyedrops they were 3 times what they should've cost. Now I don't have enough for diapers!! We had to wait 2 hours for the bus to pick us up afterwards to go home. And Kadi still wont take a nap! AH!!! Okay I feel better now. Let off a little steam. The good things. Anna is just fine. Nothing serious. Kadi is fine. Just a little brat. And Dave is great, his stitches are out, and he is IMing me everyday. Well have fun all!!!

No comments: