Sunday, February 12, 2006

Dang, what a week end.

Okay, here we go. My tests, all of them were negative. Happy dance. Dave came for a visit! Now here's where it starts getting bad. He called at 7:30 Am on Friday, from a hospital in Bakersfield, CA. He flipped the car 4 times! He is okay. Only 6 stitches on the side of his head. We lost about a 1/4 of our DVD's, no biggie. And his new lap top got run over by a jerk who drove right by the accident without stopping. I am glad Dave didn't go after it. The guy probably would have run him over. He left today. About an hour ago to be exact. And that will be the officially the last time I see him until he gets back from Afghanistan. I haven't been to the gym in 3 days. But, I am going tomorrow in the morning, early. Time to focus on making myself into what I want. And focusing on what I want and need out of myself. And getting Anna school ready for next year. My migraines were getting better. But, I have a really bad one today. I am going to miss him so badly. Well, I get going. Have fun....

No comments: