Monday, April 10, 2006

morning...

Now I am working on the fact that I need a washer and dryer at Fort Irwin. And after that I would like to get an elliptical. But, all that requires money which is something I don't have. *sigh* Anybody got any ideas?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I would work on saving for the washer and dryer first.... they are essential! When we were first married we didn't have a washer dryer and oh my goodness.... you should have seen me trying to do our laundry... all preggos, and then with a little baby in the pack up and down the stairs.... ugh.... look in the local penny savers when you get there... rich people are always upgrading their perfectly good stuff for better stuff...
Heidi

Gina said...

the only problem with the newspaper varity when I get there is we longer have a vehicle. Dave rolled it right before he left. And the nearest town to Ft Irwin is 45 minutes away. It really is in the middle of nowhere. *sigh* I am pretty sure I can get them it will just be uber tight for a few months. Oh well...