getting so much better at letting stuff roll off my back. I don't know how. But, not as much has seemed to phase me lately. Not even the big stuff. I look for a solution first before I freak. I just don't seem to get that adrenaline rush like I used to. Maybe it's just shock. Or maybe I am a sufferer of that longed after disease "Ijustdon'tgiveafuckanymore". I think that could be it.
The more I think about it. Yup. I have the bills figured out. My kids will be taken care of. As long as I can find a job I will be kosher, an will be able to get out of my parents house in less than 3 months. I won't ever have to talk to John again. Child support is coming in the way it is supposed to. The bill split will be coming in the way it's supposed to. M an JS will be paying me soon. So money while somewhat important will be taken care of.
Hoping that a volunteer will step forward for my heart soon. But, doubtful, very flipping doubtful. At least I can take a deep breath an step living a little better now that the main stress is gone. And feel beautiful again. Because I am. I AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good luck m'luv
you ARE!!
Post a Comment