Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Good morning!!

Sorry all. All I have to write about is what has happened in the past few weeks. I have to write EARLY in the morning before the kids get up. We are getting the house together before the big move. We are in Germany right now. Going to Cali next. I am working on scanning ALL our pictures right now. Never knew we had so many. I have so many hobbies they all kinda run together....music, art, reading, crocheting, soap making, candle making,...The list goes on and on. I am going to start looking in to knitting soon. I think I might like it. I am idle a lot thinking about what I need to do. I just feel buried under all of what I need to do. But, when I get going NOTHING stops me. So I have to go start my day. Today is for going through the storage room. TOSS TOSS!!! To the thrift store and church it goes!!! Woo whoo!! i need coffee...

No comments: