Sunday, September 25, 2005
Time For More Dishes!!
Hey. So I just finished making biscuits. I also folded laundry for about 2 hours. Today I am going to finish gathering all the pictures I need to scan. Started my new crochet project. Would take a picture but the digital is still giving me a hard time. I have about 10 assorted granny squares so far, made with scraps. I am going to stitch them together we I have enough, like a big yarn quilt. Have to go through shoes today and pack some of Anna's old ones up for Kadi lather. Dave hopes to get his orders squared away today so we can start getting our household goods outta here. We have to paint the house because Anna colored her whole room. It looks kinda like Starry Nights in there. Well, got to go get the dishes done now. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment