Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A Little Late

Hey everybody. Kadi had a Dr Appointment today. She had ezema on her foot. Which sucks, but the Dr said it will go away. Still scanning pictures. I filled up a box that holds 600 picture already. I don't think I am ever going to be done! We leave here on the 11th of November. Yeah!!! We will be going across country in the car. It sounds like fun. But, lots of things sound like fun, and then turn out badly. I am also a pessimist though. Learned to be that way, through lots of disappointments. Going to transportation tomorrow. Hopefully we will be able to get the movers in here. I am so excited about getting to Cali though. Dave and I we be able to go to the restaurant we went to on our first anniversary. Dave we get to spend Christmas with his family. Anna, and Kadi will get to meet their grandparents. I can't wait to get out of here!!!

No comments: