Saturday, September 24, 2005
A Morning
Feel,like crap today. I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I don't know how much longer I can take this. I don't know if I even like being a mommy any any more. The kids are driving me nuts. I feel like I am trapped in Heck half the time. Wishing I could just pick up and leave for a couple of days like I used to. But, can't do that anymore. I refuse to dress any different than I always have. No one to impress but, Dave. And he happens to like the way I dress. But, I had to change and be some else. I don't have enough time to paint or play. My music has been almost completely cut off. Just wish I could get a break. We are trying to save up for a two week break next August after Anna's b-day. Have a honey moon. We didn't have one when we got married. Couldn't afford a wedding, so a honey moon was kind out of the question. We are going to Disney world. I think it will be fun. I'm trying to concentrate on stuff I like . It makes me feel better. Well got to go pay bills today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment