Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Cool, It's a Box! (wk 52)
Well, Saturday was a rainy one. But, here in the sunny land of CA, it hasn't been so sunny. I was looking through a trunk of pictures in the garage, hoping to find at least one of Dave in highschool. THey seem to have all vanished. When the post man dropped in. He was terrified of the fuzzy one too. Jazz and Coz wouldn't do anything anyhow. But, hey he didn't know that. He had with a box from Dave. Full of goodies and presents for me! Yeah! Yes the Legos are for me . *sigh* I like legos ok! He sent the girls Candied pineapple. One of the few candies I don't mind them having so much. I am slowly turning into a health nut. But, that's a good thing right. If I wasn't allergic to half the plants on earth I would probably be a vegghead. Well, I finished 2 projects that I has on my hook. The batteries in my digital are dead so you'll have to wait until I get some later today to see them. The girls are doing well. Kadi keeps asking for daddy though. And Anna keeps asking when is next year. I don't cry anymore when they ask that. But. I am allowed to start my weekly count down now....soooo Week 52 has just begun. Everybody have fun! I am gonna go keep busy now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment