Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Morning, morning, morning!


It's 7am. Yes, it is that flipping early. *rubs sleep from eyes*. It isn't raining, so far. So this morning I am getting ready, right now, to leave in about 40 minutes. I am going hop the bus to go to gym. I need to break the cycle of sitting on my lazy butt. I also need to pick up some audition pieces. Things must be done today. *sigh* I must also call the insurance company today and see if they have everything under control now. Working on saving up to move. Can't afford Santa Rosa. Everything is expensive. Kadi slept all the way through the night. Which is sooo nice. I miss Savannah. Can't afford a home visit right now. I started another baby blankie, this one is in gemstone. I will post a picture of it later today. Also finish 3 more large butterflies. Oh well. I gotta get Kadi, and Anna fed. And finish getting Anna dressed. She HATES to get up early. Just like Daddy. Have fun for me!!

No comments: