
Well, it's Saturday. It's me!! But, I can't really tell. No Dave here to be off work. I got another phone call though. Yippie! No gym again today. *sigh* I will get off my butt sooner or later , I swear. On the weekends the day care is a little more limited though. On Saturday, it is open 9 to 12. So I wouldn't make it today anyhow. And it is closed tomorrow. So I have to get Mom to watch them on the weekends. It feels awful to ask her all the time. I haven't really asked her to for about a week. Even though I have meant to. The girls are being great. So at least I have that right. Got to go to Wally world later to get some yarn for the baby blankie. Then it will be all done except for the edging. I haven't figured out what to edge it with yet. I was thinking red or orange. Something bright. It will be pretty when I am finished. Dave seems to be doing well. If a bit bored. I miss him a lot. Well, you guys have fun!!
2 comments:
don't buy anything till you get your box....
Im just sayin' is all...
lol I needed one skeen of Mexicalli for the blankie lol... *hugs*
Post a Comment