Friday, March 10, 2006

Once again the money runs dry..

Okay no money from the wreck is coming. The state is taking it. So I am now stuck with not enough money for everything. There goes the saving I had started to get to Barstow. *sigh* I wish I could get a hold of Dave. I think that emergency is starting to brew. It looks like we may be abandoning Mom up here if she doesn't come to her senses soon. I don't want to but, I may have to. Not sure what to do. Trying not to be stressed out. It isn't really working though. Missed the bus, if you couldn't tell. Was on the phone with people trying to get things through to them. Didn't happen. Kadi passed out every probably because she woke up so early this morning. And now it has started raining so at least we aren't caught out in it. Anna is driving me nuts today. But, she has been home for 2 days straight again. Well everybody have extra fun for me today!!!

No comments: