Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Trapped..Again...




Wondering if I can deal with this much more. Ah!!! Well, I am getting lots of crocheting and house work done. The sun is shining, and it is pouring so hard the gutters are overflowing. If we needed the rain it would be different. But, we need rain like the beach needs more salt. Adult conversation is few an far between right now too. Haven't gotten a call from Dave in a couple of days. But, that is ok. I can deal. Because, I have too. I wonder if I am supposed to stay inside with the girls, right now. I can't take them out in this heavy rain. They will get sick again. Cant' have that. I feel so selfish. I just want a few hours to myself. Just a few. A whole day might be asking to much. I had to sit in the garage yesterday, while Kadi took a nap. Anna was watching the dreaded "Nemo". I was afraid I was getting to snappy with them. So I did enough laundry to clothe all three of us for a month. At least we have clean clothes, right? And they are being so good for being cooped up inside. They love the daycare at the gym, and they haven't gotten to go either. Anna had finally made some friends too. *sigh* They have no place to get rid of that extra energy. So they really are being good. I don't think I am ever going to get a good audition piece. I would just use one from the computer... But no printer right now. I wish Dave was here. He always fixes these things. And I need a hug. A BIG hug! Well, I guess today is movie marathon day! We sure have enough. LoL. We can go through Anna, and Kadi's toys and find the broken ones. We need to do that again anyway. Well, at least we have stuff to do. Even if it isn't very much fun. I should be getting lots of packages today. I love packages. Heidi's should be coming in any day now. *happy dance* Yarn, new yarn!! Yippie! I am watching it rain right now. Since there is no way we will make the bus this morning I am letting Anna sleep. No sense in dealing with the sleepy monster, unless I have too. LoL. It is a steady hard rain. It would be a good spring rain, if we hadn't had it for 5 days straight. It slows down for a little while. Then lets loose again. Oh well, everybody have some extra fun for me.

No comments: