skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Man, I think all this rain is trying to tell me something.....


Hey everybody... I think today is the day I venture out alone. Just for the simple fact that people are driving me crazy. I need a little bit to myself. And as you can see it is impossible to take the girls with me. So I am going to bust out the umbrella. *WOOHOO* Well, I am more than half finished with my blankie for Tara. And it is going in my back pack today, so it might be done by the time I get back. I am including a picture, of my one of my passions which I can now pursue. If for no other reason than to keep me busy. This is my Bass. *Katie-BUG*. Yes, I named my bass. But, after my niece. She is older than my daughter. *smiles* My flutes name is *Jethro*. Which will make my brother fall into peels of laughter for a completely different reason. I have begun to loose weight again. Even with out the exercise. And dropping 5 lbs in two days would be good if I knew where it went! I am going to a music shop today to see about renting a horn, and getting some audition pieces for my flute. I was amazed with how quickly I picked everything for it back up. How much I remembered. Six years really didn't make much of a difference. Besides my face feeling like it was gonna slide off my face. *OW* And falling down the stairs yesterday didn't help either. *My Butt Hurts.* Anna is no longer allowed more than 2 toys at a time. I have a big bruise. But, Kadi is fine. She thought it was fun. Since all she did was bounce. LoL. I found a lot of Dave's baby pictures, and when I am able to get to a scanner with them. Look out! But, no scanner today. Rain might hurt the pictures. *sigh* Well, I have rambled on long enough. I will let everyone get back to their days. Have some extra fun for me. Just in case.
No comments:
Post a Comment