
Hoping to go get my bus pass renewed this morning. My allergies are starting in already. This spring should be good an miserable. Thinking about getting the rest of the bleach cut out of my hair today. I think I have enough change. If I do, I will. The fuzz is bugging me. Woke up bored today. Which is odd. I have felt trapped for the week or so. But, not bored. Always had something to do. Only on one day last week was I bored. And that's because I had everything done. I guess it's just the monotony. The same things over, and over. I am going to the gym later, if I go at all today. I don't really feel like it. Dragging the kids down there. But, I probably will. Cause I need to. I am slowly making myself better. I just wish I had a baby sitter. That is most of the problem. Everything is revolving around the girls. Which is ok, most of the time. I would just like a day for me.
That's all. Well, that sounds horrible. Thinking about going to the mall. But, don't really have a reason. Just looking for reasons to get out of the house, I guess. The only adults that I talk to face to face besides Dave's mom are the people I meet on the bus. And my personal trainer. I feel so alone. I miss Dave so much. I feel like I am going crazy. I wonder if he misses me as much. Well, off to the store for that pass. Hope everybody has a great day. Have fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment