
Well hello everybody. Going this morning to the gym. For two reasons. One: to work out some more. I have muscles in my arms you can see again! Yippie!! Two: applying for the day care position that just opened up. It's from 8:45 am to 1 pm and 5pm to 8pm. And I get to bring Anna an Kadi with me. Sounds good to me!! 5 hours in the morning and 3 hours at night. Not a lot of hours but enough when I can save ALL the money from it. Should help out a lot. Yeah! Mothra Jr is growing quite well. I now know how to make the Giant Mothra I am planning. A blankie butterfly. Yeah!! Project Happy!

I thought this picture was so cute. So I decided to share!!!! Well off to get the girls ready to go. Have fun all!
No comments:
Post a Comment