Saturday, March 25, 2006
Well...morning....
Been looking for a job. Hoping to find one soon. Saving up for the honeymoon Dave an I want to take when he gets back. More than willing to take donations. LoL. We want to go to Savannah. Once there we need to buy a car (his job to save for). And drive it back. What's so great about spending two weeks in GA then a week on the road? *Drum Roll Pleas!* ..... His mom is watching the kids. We will be alone for more than 6 hours for the first time in 5 years!!!! We are gonna take some tours. And run around Savannah midgetless!! (no offense to little people...This what my mother referred to us as children) I am looking to sell those pretty butterflies I make. And anything else I can figure out. I am really good at receiving blankets. Right now I am trying to get a part time down town. I turn in like 20 applications day before yesterday. Guess I just have to hope. *sigh* Everybody hope for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*hoping for you*
Heidi
Post a Comment